Acceptable Use Policy
Last Updated: January 17, 2017
You agree not to engage in any of the following prohibited activities:
- (i) copying, distributing, or disclosing any part of the Service in any medium, including without limitation by any automated or non-automated “scraping”;
- (ii) using any automated system, including without limitation “robots,” “spiders,” “offline readers,” etc., to access the Service in a manner that sends more request messages to the Inspire servers than a human can reasonably produce in the same period of time by using a conventional on-line web browser (except that Inspire grants the operators of public search engines revocable permission to use spiders to copy publicly available materials from inspirecleanenergy.com for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials);
- (iii) transmitting spam, chain letters, or other unsolicited email;
- (iv) attempting to interfere with, compromise the system integrity or security or decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running the Service;
- (v) taking any action that imposes, or may impose at our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- (vi) uploading invalid data, viruses, worms, or other software agents through the Service;
- (vii) collecting or harvesting any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Service;
- (viii) using the Service for any commercial solicitation purposes;
- (ix) impersonating another person or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity, conducting fraud, hiding or attempting to hide your identity;
- (x) interfering with the proper working of the Service;
- (xi) accessing any content on the Service through any technology or means other than those provided or authorized by the Service;
- or (xii) bypassing the measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Service, including without limitation features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on use of the Service or the content therein.
Accessing any audiovisual content that may be available on the Service for any purpose or in any manner other than Streaming (as defined below) is expressly prohibited unless explicitly permitted by the functionality of the Service. “Streaming” means a contemporaneous digital transmission of an audiovisual work via the Internet from the Service to a User’s device in such a manner that the data is intended for real-time viewing and not intended to be copied, stored, permanently downloaded, or redistributed by the User.