In this policy we use the term “cookies” to refer to cookies and other similar technologies covered by the EU Directive on privacy in electronic communications.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small piece of data that a website asks your browser to store on your computer or mobile device. The cookie allows the website to “remember” your actions or preferences over time.
Most Internet browsers support cookies, however, users can set their browsers to decline certain types of cookies or specific cookies. Further, users can delete cookies at any time.
We may employ the learnings of your behavior on our website to serve you with targeted advertisements on third party website(s) in an effort to “re-market” our products and services to you.
What types of cookies do we use?
First Party and Third Party Cookies We use both first party and third party cookies on our website. First-party cookies are cookies issued from our website domain that are generally used to identify language and location preferences or render basic site functionality.
Third party cookies belong to and are managed by other parties, such as our business partners or service providers. These cookies may be required to render certain forms, such as the submission of a job application, or to allow for some advertising outside of our website.
Session Cookies Session cookies are temporary cookies that are used to remember you during the course of your visit to the website, and they expire when you close the web browser.
Persistent Cookies Persistent cookies are used to remember your preferences within the website and remain on your desktop or mobile device even after you close your browser or restart your computer. We use these cookies to analyse user behaviour to establish visit patterns so that we can improve our website functionality for you and others who visit our website(s). These cookies also allow us to serve you with targeted advertising and measure the effectiveness of our site functionality and advertising.
How are cookies used for advertising purposes?
Cookies and ad technology such as web beacons, pixels, and anonymous ad network tags help us serve relevant ads to you more effectively. They also help us collect aggregated audit data, research, and performance reporting for advertisers. Pixels enable us to understand and improve the delivery of ads to you and know when certain ads have been shown to you. Since your web browser may request advertisements and web beacons directly from ad network servers, these networks can view, edit, or set their own cookies, just as if you had requested a web page from their site.
How are third party cookies used?
How do I reject and delete cookies?
You may also visit the All About Cookies website for details on how to delete or reject cookies and for further information on cookies generally. By using our website without deleting or rejecting some or all cookies, you agree that we can place those cookies that you have not deleted or rejected on your device.
- Description: The Bing Ads Universal Event Tracking tag helps us understand how our Bing campaigns perform by tracking actions on Inspire websites once ads have been clicked.
- Expiry: 16 days
- Description: We use AdSense cookies to improve advertising. Some common applications are to target advertising based on what's relevant to you, to improve reporting on campaign performance, and to avoid showing ads you've already seen.
- Expiry: Persistent
- Description: We use Google Analytics to understand how our media campaigns work and how you interact with our website in order to improve the user experience.
- Expiry: 1 day
- Description: Facebook helps you stay in touch with your network through their website/ mobile application. We make it easier for you to share any content of interest on Facebook and sometimes, we may present with some targeted advertisements on Facebook based on your engagement with our website(s).
- Expiry: 3 months
- Description: We use Segment to understand how you interact with our website in order to improve user experience.
- Expiry: 1 year
- Description: We use Snowplow to understand how you interact with our website in order to improve user experience.
- Expiry: 2 years
Visual Website Optimizer
- Description: We use Visual Website Optimizer to personalize our website content and provide you with offers and campaigns.
- Expiry: 100 days
- Description: We use Extole to keep track of customer referrals and understand how you use our referral program.
- Expiry: 1 year